Sunday 15 July 2012

Its Tie Dye Season!!



 Its tie dye season! Summers in the air......well eventually be in England, apparently we have been forcast  a months worth of rainfall everytime It rains :/ so yeah its really summery here atm!!

But needless to say the rainy wheather isnt going to stop my creativity! so heres my first tie dye this summer!

 This was once upon a time a minging top from primark, to be honest I dnt even know why I bought it and was ready to chuck it in the charity shop bag but then had a bright idea! Little bit of acrylic and fringing and here we are! brand new festival top. Im so sorry about all these creations of mine being festival related! Im just so excited to go to Leeds Festival this year as I ve never been to a festival!!! Plus Ive been told not to take my best clothes to festivals, my boyfriend has said every year hes gone hes ruined something so I thought why not make my old shitty clothes into something new :) upcycling and not ruining my lovely clothes. (which I would definately cry if this happened!!!!)

  
My 2 creations out on the line to dry!
and in true british from, after taking this photo the wheather changedd and decided to piss it down!!!! ¬¬


No comments:

Post a Comment