Sunday 1 July 2012

D.I.Y Dip Dye Bleaching & Fringing

 Absolutely loving the bleaching and fringing thats in fashion this summer, the festival look for 2012. Seen as Im so poor im breathing life back into a few old t-shirts that i love and dont want to throw away but then again I dont wear them, so what to do?


After looking at a few photos on tumblr and pinteterest I got inspired. The first top is a Hard Rock Cafe tank that my Dad got me when we went to visit in the states, as you can see we got the top from the Nashville , Tennesse ( or however you spell it!sorry!)






This is another top I got from Hot Topic in the states! absoloutley loved it when I got it, still do like the bands music but again this was a top I didnt really wear.  Seen as the short sleeves didnt really do it for me I fringed them as well :) Personally I think it was a good decision! and you will be seeing me rocking these tees at this years Leeds Festival!! cant wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment