Sunday 15 July 2012

Carboot Bargins!! North Scarle

 Today we went to North Scarle for a carboot! there wasnt as much as Torksey last week but I think I still got some bargins!!

First was this belt!kind of a brassy metal material with mint green enamel and lovely little beads hanging off!its a little big for my waist but I guess I can tie it up, was only 50p!!
 This was another lovely discovery! Tan crochet top,  not handmade but oh well its lovely! and im looking forward to wearing it when the weather in England actually decides what it wants to do!!!!
 This though had to be my favourite carboot purchase today! only £3!!! It was the ifrst thing I saw, at the first stall! A little old lady told me she used to go out in the town in it hahha! :') but at £3 what a steal!! I think its real suede but the leopard trim is faux fur. The lady also said its a vintage designer item :S but theres no label inside and instead of a loop theres a little chain to hand it up. I love leopard print so needless to say, I will be sporting this baby whilst its cold in England!

I also saw a vintage mens long jacket, but the couple wouldnt budge on £10 :( plus I wasnt sure if my boyfriend wouldve like it but still! It was lovely, plus I think it may have been a designer / high end tailors item, not like he would be bothered :P but still it was lovely! no wonder they didnt budge from £10!

apologies on the poor quality images my cameras charging so had to use my phone!!

looking forward to next weekend when i'll hopefully be off to torksey again, then to Nottingham!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment