Friday 3 August 2012

Summer Outfits

 I used to be one of those people who took photos all the time now a days I just forget so heres a few photos from the last week of my outfits when not at work! :)

This was a lovely little cream lace dress from h & m which after a mix up I ended up getting for free lol bargin! and the shoes of course Jefferey Campbell!

 Went to visit my sister in the hospital for a few hours and it was scorching hot that day! The caridgan was from a charity shop, The shirt was from River Island about £10 in the xmas sale! and the shorts H & M about £14 when I bought them last year. My bag and shoes were from boot sale hauls!
 A night out with the girls! It is always been too long in between seeing them :( were all so busy and with me living away majortiy of the year, its great to meet up and have a gossip and a night out! My dress is from Love @Topshop, Paris shirt is from River Island and Charlie's dress is AX Paris
 Didnt get a photo of my outfit this day but I was wearing the Asos Aztec dress that Jessie J has, LOVE IT! I am a bit of a foodie, so heres a snap of the amazing fahitas me and my friends had at the Nosey Parker Flaming Grill . Delicious!!
 This was just a day out with my boyfriend. He hates the trousers, I on the other hand are in love with them :)
Shirt is from Topshop
Trousers are from New Look
and the necklace is an oldie from Primark


 Due to my sister having an operation recently she cant move very well, so I am taking full advantage of this and practising hairstyles on her as she cant get away from me! Just what big sisters are supposed to do !! Heres one of many attempts at fish tail plaits!
 This beauty is my friends, not mine sadly! Its a silver jersey drape dress by Vivienne Westwood. it is so beautiful! really hope she doesnt take it back because it looks amazing!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment