Friday 3 August 2012

Nottinghamshire Delights!

Other little delights I found whilst in Nottinghamshire!
 Cafe Roya
http://www.caferoya.co.uk/
A great little vegetarian restaurant in Beeston! My friend is vegan and I am often so intrigued at some of the things she cooks and eats, so she took us to her work Cafe Roya! Its a lovely restaurant that offers fantastic food, personally I am no vegan, veggie or pescetarian but I loved the food, I would have traded any burger or bacon buttie for that amazing food! I only took a few photos because we were too busy stuffing our faces, but as you can see from the photo below, real effort goes into the presentation of the dishes making it look to pretty to eat! The photo below is a fig fruit with goats cheese and balsamic dressing, it was delicious :) A definate must if your a vegetarian or even after trying something different the usual restaurant food.

If alternative rock music is your thing then Rockcity on a saturday night is  a great place to be!On the main stage obviously, I didnt really think much to the other rooms but I guess the black cherry lounge was good at the end of the night. but seriously these drinks were absolutely hilarious when we bought them...... not when we drank them though ! urghhh they were awful! but on the other hand they were so cheap and they look like capri suns! hahah :')

This however was the cracker of the night, the poor lad who is handing these out to just about anyone in Rockcity, oh dear. I dont know how well you can read this but basically its the lyrics to call me maybe by carly rae jepsen, with this guys full name, face book and his number! It had me in tears of laughter :')

These were just some other cool things found around Beeston, not my friends at the top of the photo their not cool :')

The Bee Keeper of Beeston !
This was in an expensive lingerie shop just off the high street, I think its great!



No comments:

Post a Comment